Sunday, July 15, 2012

Great Books At A Great Price


I know the two volume set about Hudson Taylor has been a classic for many believers. I myself have not read them yet because I always saw a $50 price tag and figured that I had a lot of other books on my shelf that I had not yet read. Right now there is a sale on this set directly through Overseas Missionary Fellowship and you can get them in hardback for $30 with free shipping. This is a new edition of the book and I don't know if there are any changes from the previous editions because there are no notes in the book about this edition. Please pass the word along as you see fit.  Here is the product information from their website.

Hudson Taylor: The Growth of a Soul/Work of Godhttp://www.davidsonpublishing.org/hudson-taylor1.html

Hudson Taylor The Growth of a SoulWork of God.jpgE-mail this product to a friend
   


NEW EDITION (2012)By Dr. and Mrs. Howard Taylor.The classic two-volume story of Hudson Taylor and the founding of the CIM (now OMF) hardcover edition. This detailed account includes many of Taylor's personal writings that express his vision, faith and frustrations. It is also an account of the miracles that took the young mission agency into the inland provinces of China. The first volume covers Taylor's life, the second describes the founding of the China Inland Mission.
1184 pages combined volume 1 and 2
Size 5 3/4 x 8 3/4 inches
ISBN for the set of two volumes 9971-972-64-6

SKU:HUD01
Weight:3.25
Regular Price: $49.95 (USD)
Special Introductory Price: $29.99 (USD) 

No comments: