Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Mind Of A Child

We received a package of letters from the Adelphi Missions Class today. Our kids loved looking at the pictures and decided to color some of their own. As I sat in my chair preparing for Sunday, Elizabeth began to randomly quote verses that we have been learning in our adult Sunday School class. We have been covering verses that are related to the Gospel and I guess I didn’t realize how well a child can learn even when it is what we would think is above their level. Elizabeth didn’t have it all perfect but she was able to mostly quote.

1 John 5:13

13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

 

Ecclesiastes 7:20

20 For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

 

Matthew 5:48

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

 

1 Corinthians 15:3

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

No comments: