Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Do I by my life and deportment and words minister the Spirit to others?

“Do I by my life and deportment and words minister the Spirit to others? How often has it been thus; or has it been so at all? And if in some degree, is it so habitually? What the Lord Jesus Christ looks for is this, That since He has graciously been pleased to give unto us the Holy Ghost, it should be true of us individually, “that out of us flow rivers of living water.” And I would say, that, if we more expected it, we should have more; and if our life and walk and deportment were more as it becomes a disciple of the Lord Jesus, we should, by the grace of the Spirit, refresh others, and out of us would verily flow “rivers of living water”; as was the case in the days of the apostles.” http://ref.ly/o/jehvahmagnfd/252157 via the Logos Bible Android app.

No comments: